The purpose of Research at Bethany Children’s is to develop and conduct health research that improves the quality of care and the well-being of the children we serve and to organize, oversee, and review all research activities occurring at Bethany Children’s Health Center.
- Conducting research projects.
- Providing review for feasibility and approval of research studies.
- Providing support and consultation for clinicians related to aspects of conducting research.
- Participating in sponsored clinical trials that prevent childhood diseases and/or treat health problems in children.
- Providing oversight for ongoing research activities, including the development and evaluation of standard operating procedures and processes related to research.
Collaboration: We understand the need to deliver high quality healthcare and are committed to our patients. We value and facilitate internal and external collaborations with our partner organizations to advance research and clinical trials. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Fiscal Responsibility: We conduct research studies in a fiscally responsible manner. We promote stewardship in all of our projects.
Professional Development: We pursue training and professional development opportunities to ensure that we remain knowledgeable, up-to-date and effective. We identify best practices and help others adopt them to underwrite excellence in healthcare delivery.
Bethany Children’s IRB
Serving as the primary IRB of record for the Hospital, the IRB serves to review, approve, modify or disapprove conduct of research studies. The IRB protects the rights and welfare of human subjects involved in research activities being conducted under its authority by ensuring compliance with the Department of Health and Human Services regulations as described in 45 CFR 46 and 21 CFR Parts 50 and 56.
Sponsored Clinical Trials
Please contact us at email@example.com.
If you are interested in collaborating on research to improved the quality of care and well-being of children, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Innovation and Excellence
Bethany Children’s Health Center is an innovative leader in the field of pediatric rehabilitation and 24-hour complex care. Learn more about Bethany Children’s here.
Recent Publications and Presentations