Our greatest asset is our employees. Each employee works from the heart to provide the best care possible for the patients. We are currently looking for the finest talent to care for the patients and families that are served.
We are a Christian hospital living out the healing ministry of Christ, following Biblical principles, trusting God for guidance, honoring Him with our actions and treating others as we would like to be treated, for all are created in the image of God.
By applying for employment at Bethany Children’s Health Center, I acknowledge and commit to honor and uphold the Hospital’s mission, vision and core values.
Our Core Values
- Service — “We exist to serve.”
- Integrity — Service with honesty, uprightness of character, and action.
- Compassion — Seek to heal the hurts of others. Respect the value of all life.
- Excellence — Highest quality in service, standards, word, thought, and deed.
- Stewardship — Productive and efficient use of all resources.
We Offer Our Employees
- Competitive salaries
- Excellent benefits
- 12 hour shifts and some flex opportunities
- State-of-the-art facilities & equipment
- Tuition Reimbursement Program
- Non-smoking environment
- Character Recognition Program
- Free parking
- Wellness Program
- Excellent work environment
- Professional growth
The leadership of Bethany Children’s Health Center is committed to providing staff with the resources necessary to meet high standards for quality service for the special children for whom they care. Participation in regular in-service and continuing education training opportunities is required.
Opportunities for professional growth include:
- Specialized Pediatric Orientation Training for new employees
- In-service training for all staff
- In-service training specific to nursing staff
- Time off with pay to attend approved educational workshops and conferences
- Tuition reimbursement program education in approved related healthcare topics
Philosophy of Care
Bethany Children’s Health Center’s primary objective is to provide quality care for the special children we serve. Patients are the most important persons at the Hospital. They are the purpose of our work.
For more information on employment opportunities at Bethany Children’s, please contact our Human Resources Department on our direct line at 405.470.2323.