Our greatest asset is our employees. Each employee works from the heart to provide the best care possible for the patients. We are currently looking for the finest talent to care for the patients and families that are served.
Our Core Values
- Service — “We exist to serve.”
- Integrity — Service with honesty, uprightness of character, and action.
- Compassion — Seek to heal the hurts of others. Respect the value of all life.
- Excellence — Highest quality in service, standards, word, thought, and deed.
- Stewardship — Productive and efficient use of all resources.
We Offer Our Employees
- Competitive salaries
- Excellent benefits
- 12 hour shifts and some flex opportunities
- State-of-the-art facilities & equipment
- Educational scholarships
- Non-smoking environment
- Character Recognition Program
- Free parking
- Wellness Program
- Excellent work environment
- Professional growth
The leadership of Bethany Children’s Health Center is committed to providing staff with the resources necessary to meet high standards for quality service for the special children for whom they care. Participation in regular in-service and continuing education training opportunities is required.
Opportunities for professional growth include:
- Specialized Pediatric Orientation Training for new employees
- In-service training for all staff
- In-service training specific to nursing staff
- Time off with pay to attend approved educational workshops and conferences
- Tuition reimbursement program education in approved related healthcare topics
Bethany Children’s Health Center requires all employees to be fully vaccinated as a condition of employment unless a documented medical or religious exemption is approved. Being fully vaccinated means that an individual is at least two weeks past their final dose of an authorized COVID-19 vaccine regimen.
To be qualified for employment at Bethany Children’s, all current positions and final candidates must comply with the vaccination requirement or receive an approved exemption.
Philosophy of Care
The Children’s Center Rehabilitation Hospital’s primary objective is to provide quality care for the special children we serve. Patients are the most important persons at the Hospital. They are the purpose of our work.
For more information, contact our Human Resources Department at 405.789.6711